Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tumblr blog!

Hey everyone!

A lot of people were surprised when they realized that I didn't have a Tumblr account. I admit - I used to have 2 blogs and one of them was devoted to One Direction. I only ever logged on twice, and I reblogged 12 photos at most.

So... one day, out of complete boredom, I decided to give Tumblr another go. I'm not sure as to why I made such a sudden and random decision, but I really think that it'll be able to take my mind off of stress and also provide me with some inspiring quotes and photos as well.

If you're interested in checking out my blog, here it is:

http://blissforall.tumblr.com


I'm still trying to get everything worked out haha, so please bear with me :))

If you have a Tumblr blog, please leave the links down below as I would LOVE to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment